Why We Feel That Pet Sitting is a Benefit
Pets are more comfortable within the comfort of their own home where the sights, smells and sounds are familiar. Bringing them into a strange environment is stressful on your pet and may cause illness. In your own home, they will not be exposed to strange animals or surroundings, which could cause your pet to catch a disease.
Using a pet sitting service provides many benefits:
- Every pet receives individual attention at every visit. Whether it is a walk, playtime with a favorite toy or scratching and petting.
- Your pet is in a familiar surrounding, making your absence less traumatic.
- Your pet is kept on their regular schedule; we will feed and let them out at their usual time.
- For pets with special needs, we can provide such services as: Administering medications, injections, bandage changes and other nursing services.
- Your home is given a lived in look while you are away. We will rotate lights and draperies, bring in papers/mail, and provide indoor plant watering. *